Sunday, February 17, 2008

He's at it again


Ethan likes to pee on Aaron and me when we are in the middle of changing his diaper. He stopped doing it for about 3 weeks and we thought he was cured but unfortunately he hasn't kicked the habit yet. He has really good aim too. He gets it right into his mouth and eyes sometime! Yuk! We have tried holding the diaper in place and putting a washcloth over him but he's a tricky little guy and manages to soak himself in the split second that we turn away to grab a new diaper. If any of you have any remedies please share. Until then I guess I'll be busy doing the wash over and over again!

4 comments:

Young People in Love said...

LOVE the blog makeover! lol. that, plus i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit at the thought of baby pee being sprayed in my mouth.

Rachael said...

At Babies R Us they have this little cup, it kind of looks like a cup for playing sports. Anyway, I think that it has a sponge inside that catches the wee wee. You might want to try it. I have been debating getting one for our new baby. Let me know how it goes, I am sure I will encounter the same problem.

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

Your blog is so cute. I am trying to decide where I want you to move.

. said...

That is exactly why I am scared of having a boy one day! Our blog is
whipplewhippersnappers.blogspot.com
-Brooke