Sunday, April 20, 2008

10 Reasons

I haven't been in the mood to blog for awhile but my sister-in-law Sami tagged me a while ago so I guess I'll give in.

10 Reasons Why I'm Lame

1. I don't like to spend money on myself. Aaron pretty much has to drag me to the store sometimes.

2. I sleep in until 10 or 11 am. It is so so hard for me to wake up earlier than that especially now that I wake up a lot during the night for Ethan.

3. I worry too much. Most of the time it's about totally absurd things.

4. I get motion sick when I swing on swings. Just the other day I was barely swinging with Ethan on my lap for about 5 minutes and I felt like up chucking after.

5. I like to watch ET, Extra, Access Hollywood, etc. For some reason I find celeb news so fascinating. Aaron thinks it's funny!

6. I can be a little too competitive sometimes and I don't like to lose. I get mad at Aaron when we play Stratego because he always finds my flag way too fast. Also when we play Chinese checkers he ruins all my awesome moves.

7. I always sing the wrong lyrics to songs. I don't do it on purpose, but for example, I honestly thought the song "It's too late to apologize" really said " It's too late to fall in love". Oh well, I secretly think my lyrics are better!

8. I am obsessed with this season's American Idol. I like the Davids!

9. I think it's fun to organize things. I like to organize the luggage in the trunk when we go on road trips.

10. I have spent way too much time on this!!!!!!!!!!

10 Reasons Why I Rock

1. I can beat my husband at leg wrestling 18 out of 20 times! Arm wrestling is another story.

2. Aaron and I came up with an awesome business idea: "Mansies"! These are onesies but for men. I think this would be very popular with the plumbers because they wouldn't have to worry about showing off their bums every time they lean over.

3. I make really good pizza! I'm not very good at rolling out the dough into a perfect circle though.

4. I won the fight for Aaron with my roommate. Luckily she's married now and over it.

5. I have a great husband who helps out with Ethan in the middle of the night and takes him in the early morning hours so I can get some sleep.

6. I can measure out exactly half a pound from a big block of fudge. Thanks to working at the BYU candy counter.

7. I can do an awesome baby voice- unfortunately for my siblings who feel like I am torturing them every time I do it. Friends at work told me I was good enough to do voices for cartoons though.

8. I just got called as a family history indexer! It is fun to do and really easy.

9. I am good at playing practical jokes on people. Ask my sister Lindsey about the time I put a lobster shell in her bed. When she found it she was laying in bed and was too afraid to move because she thought it was alive.

10. I have traveled to 23 different countries. Hopefully more will be added to the list in years to come.

Tag! You're it: Lindsey, Rebecca, Brooke Berges

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Not the lobster! That was the scariest moment of my life. All I saw was the lobster's eyes and antennas staring at me poking out of my blankets.

Rebecca said...

Kari, I like your ten reasons why you rock and ten reasons why you are lame. I love American Idol this season too and I love to play practical jokes on people. I don't know if this will post or not.

Barb said...

You have been to 23 different countries? That is awesome! I think the ways you rock way outweighs the reasons why you are lame. That is pretty funny about the lobster in your sisters bed. I like practical jokes too, especially when you are the ones doing them. Remember Pauls fake senior ad in yearbook? That was way to funny.