Monday, May 12, 2008

Recently

I love living in a house with a big kitchen and yard!! It's been almost 2 weeks since we moved into Aaron's mom's house. We will be here until the middle of August, which is when we will be moving to College Station, Texas- Aaron was officially accepted to Texas A&M a few weeks ago!!!
Aaron's mom is living in SLC for the summer so we get to house sit and take care of Elise, Aaron's 17 year old sister. We planted a garden a few days ago and Aaron has been loving the big garage for all his projects. He is building a custom bumper for his truck. He taught me how to weld today!
Mother's Day was great this year- my first one being a mom. Ethan gave me the best present ever! He slept for 10 hours Saturday night with one brief feeding and then had a super long nap Sunday afternoon. It was amazing! Aaron gave me flowers and a CD of hymns. I love being a mom and I am even more grateful for my own mom now that I am a mom. I hope I can be as good as a mom to Ethan as she is to me.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I didn't know that you moved. I bet it is so nice to have an actual house instead of a tiny apartment. Tell Aaron Congrats! That is so exciting! I will miss you but hopefully you guys will come back one day! Lets get together this week or next. You choose and let me know!