Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Baby!!!



I've been meaning to post this for awhile but our internet here hasn't been working too well. This is a video of Ethan giggling. He is such a happy baby most of the time. He has the funniest laugh! He gets especially punchy late at night which is when this video was taken.

Last night hurricane Ike arrived here in College Station. It has been raining a lot and really windy since then. Luckily our power only went out for an hour. Hopefully it won't go out again with all the flooding that is sure to occur. Today has been pretty boring because a lot of the stores are closed and boarded up. I had to get out so we went to the mall but it wasn't open either. Before the hurricane arrived the grocery stores were crazy. Everyone was stocking up on food and water and several shelves were empty. About 3,000 evacuees are here from Houston. Some are staying at our church. I'm just happy that the worst is over. Hmmmm.... Funny thing-Before we got the hurricane news I was actually thinking about visiting Houston and Galveston this weekend. Good thing we didn't!

4 comments:

J said...

oh my! that was a funny night! Thanks for posting it and giving me another good laugh!

Rebecca said...

That video is hilarious. I hope that the worst of the hurricane is over. I know what you mean about getting out of the house. I really like to go for drives or get the mail just as an excuse to get out!

Barb said...

That is the funniest laugh! He is darling. What a busy body too, good luck with that when he starts walking. Hope all is well in Texas, I've heard things all over the news about the hurricane. Hope you and your family are safe and sound(:

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

Ethan is the cutest, what a darling laugh. I'm glad your internet is working, it is great to read your blog.