Saturday, October 4, 2008

Politics Schmolitics? I think not!

Something very strange has happened recently!
Aaron has become interested in politics. This is very big for those of you who don't know him. He has never registered to vote and has never really cared to. I on the other hand have always liked to be up to date with happenings in the political world and I always vote. I'm certain my interest in it is because of my parents. I remember many a times my family having political discussions. Sometimes they were pretty heated considering one of my parents is a Democrat and the other Republican. From what Aaron tells me his family is quite the opposite of mine when it comes to politics.
So, you can imagine how surprised I was when Aaron watched the WHOLE Presidential debate a couple weeks ago and then again on Thursday when he watched the WHOLE VP debate. (Poopy that The Office wasn't on because of it. We were very disappointed!) I thought I couldn't be any more prouder of my hubby until he told me that he thinks he better vote this year! Aaron I love you and you will never stop surprising me!

2 comments:

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

Hey, that's great that you're caring about politics, Aaron. We still continue to have some interesting political "discussions". I hope Texas politicians aren't as dirty as some Utah republicans.
Love you guys.

Rebecca said...

Blaine and I are really into politics this year too. I think that it is because my sister Christie likes to talk about them so she informs us of everything that is going on. I have also decided that I don't like watching the debates because I have no idea what to believe. Each canidate accuses the other of something that I don't like and so it becomes a mud slinging contest. Are you guys coming out for Christmas?