My parents and little brother came to visit us last weekend. It was great to see them and show them around College Station. We didn't have time to do a lot because they were only here for 2 1/2 days. However, we did do a few things like go on a tour of the Texas A&M campus and visit the George H. Bush Presidential Library. I had never been to a Presidential Library before last weekend and I thought it was great! I was hoping I'd run into Pres. Bush Sr. because he apparently hangs out around his library but unfortunately I didn't. Maybe next time!
Ethan was scared of my family at first but he warmed up quickly. He kept on looking at them funny and you could tell he was thinking what are they still doing here. And then....before we knew it it was time for them to go. :( But we just bought tickets to go home for Christmas on December 10th for a whole month so we will see them and more family in less than 2 months!



1 comment:
Ethan is such a cute baby! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm jealous that it's so warm there in Texas.
Post a Comment