Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crawling is for babies

As many of you know Ethan has never been able to crawl. He just bum scoots to get around. He is very clever at figuring out his own way to do things! I was concerned that he would never learn to walk because he couldn't get from sitting to standing. However much to my relief, a couple weeks ago he started full out walking. Here is a video of him bum scooting at Christmas time because it's just so cute and one of him walking! Aaron posted another video of Ethan walking on his facebook page so you can check that out too if you want.



2 comments:

Tami said...

Ethan is so cute. I love the videos. Thank you for posting them so I can "keep up" with all the cute things he does.

Rebecca said...

How Cute! I can't believe how fast he can get around just bum scooting.