Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scared to go to church tomorrow

Last Sunday I had a little run in with a crazy! After sacrament meeting a lady I had never seen before came up to me and talked to me for what seemed like 10 minutes but was more like 5 minutes. She cornered me and grabbed my arm while explaining to me that I need to give my burdens over to the Lord and how she was watching me during sacrament meeting. She also told me about how she had a lot of burdens in her life, one being that she is the oldest of 10 kids. She kept on saying over and over, "Give your burdens to the Lord". Anyway, I was really creeped out after that and tried to avoid her for the rest of church. So, I am hoping she maybe was just visiting from somewhere else last week and won't be there tomorrow. Luckily we will be moving in less than 2 months!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Silly girl! You know how to deal with crazy people! Good luck though!

Kari said...

That's right. I guess I sort of do considering I lived with a schizophrenic for 6 months!