So, last weekend we went to Washington on the Brazos State Park. This is where Texas' declaration of independence from Mexico was signed. The grounds had tons of wild flowers and was beautiful! We had to take a picture with the bluebonnets, which is the Texan thing to do apparently, because it's the state flower.
We also visited the Blue Bell Factory. Blue Bell Ice Cream is huge in Texas and is really yummy but really expensive too. We went on a tour there and saw how the ice cream is made. We of course ate some ice cream too!
Bonus movie and pictures too!
Aaron built a tower after Ethan went to bed one night and the next morning this is what Ethan did when he saw it......




4 comments:
OM MY GOODNESS ETHAN IS ADORABLE!!! We miss you guys so much.
Glad to see you guys finally took the requisite bluebonnet pictures. You are true Texans now! Love the video of Ethan. And why is Aaron sitting around making block towers when he should be helping you pack? Good luck with the move.
What a cute little family! I love to see all the fun activities that families do together. Ethan has such a great smile! It lights up his whole face. Good luck with packing. I hate packing so I put it off as long as I can. I will call you this week and hopefully we can catch up!
I found your blog :) Your little family is adorable! Where has the time gone?
I toured the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory in second grade when my family lived in Houston. Small world! Feel free to check out my blog at: brian-erika.blogspot.com
glad we can keep in touch now!
Post a Comment