I'm finally giving into the blog craze! Now that I have a baby I don't get out as much and don't get the chance to talk to others who can talk back. So, hopefully this blog will help me keep up on the English language. Also, Aaron and I will be moving away from Utah at the end of the summer and blogging will help us keep in touch with family and friends. Oh, and ofcourse I can post super cute photos of Ethan to show off to everyone!
3 comments:
yay Kari! welcome to the club! I think you'll like it here. For me, the biggest benefit of the blogging world is that it's a totally easy way to keep a journal.
Brian was just talking on the phone to Aaron and I wanted to have Brian tell Aaron to post some more pictures of your little guy, Ethan! How perfect!
p.s. Brian wanted me to make sure to tell you that he was going to be the first to comment but he doesn't have a google account.
Hi Kari! This is Barbara (Hall). I found your blog off of facebook. Iv'e got a blog too! I will send an invite to your email. Hope you dont mind if I add you to my blogging buddies list. Hope all is well.
I'm so excited to be able to see pictures of you guys! I miss you guys a lot!
Post a Comment